Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olivada


I bought the olives with the only intention of eating them like they are but...then, I really don't know why, I though about olivada. I'm not a big fan of it but I wanted to try to do it at home. It was surprisingly easy and the result was quite nice. Maybe next time I'll putt less garlic...

It's delicious with some bread or to added on some roasted vegetables.

RECIPE

a bunch of kalamata olives
1 garlic clove or less ( It's your call...)
a pinch of salt
two spoons of olive oil
rosemary

Crus the garlic in a mortar and add the chopped olives, the salt and the olive oil. Work it until it becomes a good mixture. Add some rosemary. What I said...a piece of cake!

2 comments:

  1. UF! I´m addicted to Olivada. If you like anchovies next time try adding a few bits. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your tip! I will put anchovies nest time!

    ReplyDelete